Ironscale is an old-school styled FPS, where you play as Ironscale, a cyborg anthro lizard-dude. Your mission is simple: Clean up the city from all the corporate scum.
In this demo edition, all you have to do is survive as long as you can and kill as many enemies as possible.
You have seven weapons at your disposal, from your bare claws to laser rifle and shotgun. Besides shooting the enemies, it's very important to stay on the move aswell. Ironscale can go faster by bunnyhopping (jump the moment you hit the ground) and he can reach difficult to reach places by walljumping (jump near a wall). Use these movement techniques to stay alive.
- WASD - move
- Mouse - Look around
- Mouse1 - Fire
- Mouse2 - Zoom
- Space - Jump/Walljump
- C - crouch
- 1-7 or Scrollwheel - select weapon
Controls can be changed in the launcher window by selecting the Input -tab. I hope to make this ingame feature at some point, but at the moment I didn't have time.
If you like the game, let me know! If enough people like the game, I will surely make the campaign for it! However, it may take time, due to me being busy with university stuff. Any feedback is welcome! Just know that I'm more a programmer than artist.. :'D
Have fun shooting and jumping!
Known issues (just so you don't have to report these if you encounter them!):
- Enemies don't sometimes see you when in specific spots (AI can be a bit weird in this game in general, sorry, I'm still learning about that)
- Crouching between the boxes on top of the factory can throw player outside the map (collider issue, I think)
- You can crouch and move inside one of the containers
- Using scrollwheel to change weapons can sometimes be a lil buggy
- Selecting a weapon that the player doesn't have yet with number keys shows the ammo of the weapon
- Game may be too easy
I don't know if I have the time to fix and update the demo, but I will take all the bugs and other feedback into account if/when I start making the full version. Thanks to everyone who has given me feedback!