Castle Rodok final update!
Hello castle explorers! The last update of Castle Rodok is now here. Without further ado, changelogs:
- 2 new modules to each level. This should make the levels look a bit more diverse, and perhaps a bit more challenging too!
- Toned down level sizes, so they're not as massive as before.
- Compass, that shows you the direction you are looking at. Should help to navigate the more complicated dungeons. This compass doesn't show you the exit or anything like that, though!
- Melee damage boosted for player
- Enemies do tiny bit less damage now
- Enemies can't be constantly knocked, it's now random. Prevents stunlock tactics.
- Readable books! In castle levels, there are bookshelves where you can read books. There are also readable notes, but they're more rare.
- Some of the books are collectible, and will be saved to a library menu, where you can read them any time you want.
- Tweaked the responsiviness of controls, hopefully they work a bit better now.
- Chests and potions have higher chance of appearing to the world.
- Some minor bug fixes and tweaks
And like I said, this is the last update for Castle Rodok. (Unless someone finds a completely gamebreaking bug). I am starting a new project, and will devote my time fully on that. I hope Castle Rodok will keep you entertained until I have something new to show and play!
As always, join my Discord to stay updated: https://discord.gg/PZkYZRx
Get Castle Rodok
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.